About Our Schools | Zachary Community School DistrictAug 10, 2023 11:13AM ● By Staff Writer
The Zachary Community School District has been in operation since 2003 and has been recognized as the top-performing district since 2005. Following a grade cluster approach, there are seven schools in the district, and with the exception of Pre-K, kindergarten and high school, students change schools every two years.
And as of July 2023, ZCSD is offering centralized registration at the Main Office, located at 3755 Main Street, open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Here are some need-to-know points:
- All schools have bus service through First Student. Download the First View App to track bus routes and receive important updates.
- Start and end times vary from school to school.
- Uniforms are required, and there are slight variations in requirements starting at CME. Check the full Zachary Community School District Guide e-edition here and school handbooks for school-specific information.
- Staff email addresses are in the following format: [email protected]
- Go to the ZCSD website and click the + button on the bottom right corner of the calendar to integrate calendars for each school and athletic department into your Google phone calendar.
Interested in volunteering? ZEPTO is the Zachary Elementary Parent Teacher Organization. The ZEPTO Board is made up of hardworking parents who pool their talents to provide support for the schools.